Frequently Asked Questions
Which questions you should ask your future hosted PBX systems provider
- Who is hosted PBX system provider?
- Does the provider correspond to “End-to-End” Service Provider?
- What experience does the provider have with VoIP and Hosted PBX solutions?
- How long has the provider been in business?
- Why should I trust my phone system to the hosted PBX provider?
About Hosted PBX Service
- Hosted PBX – Overview
- What kind of service does the Hosted PBX provider offer?
- How does Hosted PBX Service work?
- Will the hosted PBX provider protect my company’s communications during natural disasters/ power outages?
- How much does the Hosted PBX Phone System Cost?
- Can I keep my existing telephone numbers?
- How does voice quality of the offered service compare to traditional service?
- Is the hosted PBX provider in compliance with recent FCC guidelines for e911 service for VoIP Providers?
- What equipment do I need to purchase with the offered Hosted PBX Service?
- What types of IP Phones does the hosted PBX provider support?
- What is covered in the hosted PBX provider “Network Assessment” service?
- What if I need cabling in my office?
- What are the hosted PBX provider monthly recurring charges include?
- What about fax machines, credit card terminals, and alarm lines?
- What are the hosted PBX provider international long distance rates?
- What’s included in the hosted PBX provider standard package?
- What is the difference between the hosted PBX provider’s Advanced User and a Basic User?
- Does the hosted PBX provider support Call Center’s?
- How does the hosted PBX provider’s Auto Attendant work?
- What is the hosted PBX provider’s Visual Voicemail?
- What is the hosted PBX provider’s Web-based Call Manager?
- Does the hosted PBX provider offer Soft Attendant Console feature?
- Does the hosted PBX provider offer Remote Office feature?
- How does the provider’s Simultaneous Ring feature work?
- Does the provider offer “Voice Optimized” bandwidth?
- Can I use my existing Internet connection with the provider’s service?
- How do I know what type of Internet connection is right for my business?
Versus the Competition
- How does the provider offer superior service for less than traditional alternatives?
- Who is the provider’s primary competition?
- Why would I select the provider over a premise-based phone system?